Save thousands of dollars with Store Refresh!
The primary difference between our store refresh program and a full-scale remodel is cost. A full remodel requires costly construction, permits, and inspections. Our store refresh program focuses on cosmetic changes, like shelving, counters, flooring, and décor, that don't need permits or inspections and are more affordable. Our 6-step program gives you a fresh store image without the extra cost.
Step 1: In Store Site Survey
The initial phase of this project involves a comprehensive in-store survey of the interior. This assessment is imperative in order to determine the size, condition, and requirements of your business. Furthermore, we will meet with you and your staff to converse about your vision, review sales history, analyze the layout of your store, and come up with ideas for a refresh. The survey results will be used to formulate a detailed report that will serve as the basic blueprint for the refresher plan and design. The in-store site survey will cover:
- Measurement and Photography of Store
- Interior Inspecting Current State and Identifying Potential Problems
- Inventorying Necessary Equipment and Displays
- Meeting with Owner and Executives to Exchange Ideas and Brainstorm
- Making an Extensive Survey Report
Step 2: New Floor Plan Design:
We design a new floor plan based on the data collected during the survey. All necessary factors for the vision and goals are taken into consideration. We will create a detailed drawing showing gondola, counter, and display locations. We will then have multiple calls with you to refine the plan to meet your expectations. Our goal is to provide a store plan that meets your market's needs and is able to evolve with your business in the future.
- Create a new floor plan design
- Review survey findings
- Analyze product category sales trends
- Consult via conference calls for reviews and changes
- Examine current customer flow
- Evaluate current marketing and display assets
- Investigate fuel/wholesale supplier branding requirements
Step 3: Select Style and Materials:
This step of the store refresh program is closely linked with the floor plan design. We will provide ideas for concept designs, styles, colors and configurations to create a store environment which reflects your company's value. You will have control over the entire process.
- Choose a décor package theme, including signage, wall and accent paint colors, and flooring color and style.
- Pick out a gondola color, sizes, and styles, as well as a checkout configuration, style, and color, and a coffee/beverage counter configuration, style, and color.
Step 4: Project Scope Development Logistics and planning:
Once the design and planning process is completed, it's time to focus on the on-site execution. This includes determining the floor plan, material selections, and project pricing. Once these matters have been agreed upon, a detailed scope of work will be established to guide the entire construction schedule. Logistical considerations will also be discussed to ensure that the store is ready for the refresh team and materials.
- Establish project construction schedule
- Create project pricing proposal
- Develop project scope of work
- Finalize floor plan
- Finalize material selections and list
- Develop logistics plan for execution
Step 5: Store Refresh Execution:
Our team will come to the store, get the materials, and start the project. They'll move through sections of the store, following the construction plan, to take out and install new items and materials. Working at night ensures customers won't be affected too much and they'll be surprised by the progress.
- Hold daily progress and recap meetings with the owner/manager to maintain shop ability of the open store.
- Execute the work in sequential sections, beginning with the removal of old fixtures and materials and the installation of new.
- Ensure that the product is merchandised per floor plan, and that the area is cleaned up and all trash is removed each day.
Step 6: Perform Periodic Maintenance and Periodic Resets:
Our team of merchandisers can help you keep your store looking like new. We offer periodic maintenance, such as repair of gondolas and counters, cleaning of shelving, and resetting of products. Studies show that a clean store environment is a major influence on customer choice. 83% of shoppers say it affects which store they go to.
- Scheduled maintenance of gondola, counters, and displays
- Cleaning and organizing
- Display maintenance
Explore Our Retail Services Capabilities
New Store Set Up
Store Refresh Before & After
Praxair Welding & Gas Supply – San Francisco, CA
Let Our Team Help You Design the Best Retail Counters for Your Store
Our team understands the unique demands of your retail sales counters and checkouts
Retail counters are a balance of form and function and we work with you to achieve it
We build your counters using the highest quality materials so they last for many years
Our team of professional installers can setup your counters precisely and efficeintly
Our team can design, build and install an effective retail counter system that leads to higher transaction value for every customer. We can develop a wide range of counter styles and configurations that allows you to leverage your available space, integrate with store fixtures, and establish your store’s brand personality.
We can build your retail counters to the specific details of your floor plan, branding assets, storage, security, and display needs. We also consider the mechanical needs of your setup including wiring for IT Networking, landline phones, and electrical requirements.
Contact the Wholesale Store & Fixture retail counter experts at .248-404-0149
Tell Us About Your Store Refresh Project
Call Wholesale Store Fixture @ 248-404-0149 and tell us about your Store Refresh project